- Wave
Product development
- Bug reports
- Feedback & suggestions
- New features
-Finnish
-Beach forum
Wave
Equipment > Wave > Has anybody ridden the Exocet Original Wave 105?
AuthorThread - Has anybody ridden the Exocet Original Wave 105?
Gregorio

Posted: 28.11.2004 at 05.49Reply to message

I am looking for a large wave board for waves and bump sailing. Has anybody tried the Exocet 105?
I weigh 90kg. Thanks Gregorio..
vikingstrand

Posted: 9.12.2004 at 20.41Reply to message

Hi Gregorio

I ride the Original wave 95. I am not as heavy as you 70 kg but find this board to very nice for small onshore waves and some bump and jump riding. The sails i use on this board ranges from 4.5-6.0.
The ride is very smoth and its a very well balanced board and easy to ride, gybing is super compared to my old wave board. Construction is strong and the shock absorbers under the pads are super. I am very pleased with my board and can recomend it to all sailors out there.

The best thing is that its not that tecnical to ride, just go out and have fun, and the board will follow you every move without any complains.
Gregorio

Posted: 10.12.2004 at 14.54Reply to message

I have heard the 85 and 95 Exocet wave boards are
very good also. Thank you.
Kal

Posted: 3.12.2017 at 07.46Reply to message

<a href=http://bongacams.com/track?c=359404&pt=http>sex dating free</a>

I'm good too, you fool! I went to look for adventures on my ass. So I found it! Do it up, blyadin! I behaved like a prostitute. I was fucked up by two hungry males, and I let myself be torn to pieces like a real street bargain! I just wanted to put my hands on all this. I looked frightened at his instrument and was silent. - Suck it, alive! He put it under his nose, his cock, I wrinkled and turned my head. But he grabbed me by the hair and began to drive them over his lips. "Open your mouth, fuck, do not disdain the bitch!" I mooed and turned my head, but after hitting my cheek, she opened her mouth. I sucked in a member, exposing the head to my hands, and he tried to push it deeper.
You need to login before you can post messages.
Login
Username
Password

Forgot password?
Register now

myTrims forum engine v1.06a

Mytrims.com is designed by Heikki Ilvessalo and Lasse Ilvessalo. © 2001-2018 Heikki & Lasse Ilvessalo