Mytrims.com is a worldwide windsurfing portal and a tool that gathers all necessary information and knowledge for windsurfers regardless of level of skills. All members of the service provide their personal windsurfing information and experiences at the service.
As a member of our Website you agree to be bound to following terms and conditions when accessing and using the Website:
1. Website: The Website has been prepared and developed by us, Lasse Ilvessalo and Heikki Ilvessalo. The Website is prepared in good faith for purpose of providing you, as a registered member, a service where you can, for instance, collect information related to windsurfing, such as your personal collection of gears and create your personal combination and trim based on your gears at mytrims-folder and share the data with other members using the same gears.
2. Copies: In order to benefit the data collected by you or other members you are able to store on your computer and print copies from the Website. In general, we recommend you to take print copies of your favorite trims and gear combinations in order to avoid loosing all important personal data in the event of malfunction of the Website or disappearance of the your data.
3. Password: You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, In the event that you have forgotten your password you can make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a notice of your password direct into your e-mail address. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred to us or another party due to someone else using your password. You may not use anyone else's password at any time, without the permission of the said owner of the password.
4. Changes: You agree that we as the sole owners of the Website, may and are able to add, develop, modify and process any information on the Website, the Website format and set-ups without limitation to this in every manner in order to be able to provide you the best possible service.
5. "As is" clause: The information on the Website is collected and submitted by us, you and other members. Information submitted by the manufacturers may be marked by a mark of "authorized" in respect of manufacturer. Due to said reason set forth, it is acknowledged and agreed by you that the Website is provided "as is" and no representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, is or has been made as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the information in the Website or to material of third parties that the pages have a link to.
6. Non-professional advice: Advice received via the Website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. Therefore, we are not liable for the fact that a trim of the other member copied and used by you, have no said effects nor are we liable for any damage incurred to you, your gears, to third party due to the usage of the information on the Website.
8. Malfunction: We shall take no responsibility of the breaks, lapses, cessations or disorders or malfunctions of the Website (hereinafter together referred to as "Malfunction"), nor of the disappearance of the collected information in consequence of said Malfunction. Neither are we in any circumstances liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, secondary or special damages or lost profits whether resulting from the use or inability to use the Website.
9. Compliance with law: We shall also use our best efforts to have the operation of the Website in compliance with the up-to-date applicable Finnish law.
10. Material and information submitted by you: Material and information submitted by you: By submitting material (windsurfing data, pictures or any other information) to the Website in any manner you understand and agree that the information and material collected by you is public and may be benefited and used, free of charge, by other registered members, us and the business associates of ours such as manufacturers and retailers of windsurfing equipment. We have a sole right to use your personal information such as e-mail address for the benefit of our business associates and us. This enables the development of equipment and the Website in accordance with the expectations and preference of you and other registered members. However, we disclaim any duty to update any information that the Website contains.
11. Viruses etc.: We also request you to use all your reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material.
12. Free of charge: No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of the material, work done and data submitted by you, as provided herein. Further, you agree not to take any legal actions against us related to any material submitted by you.
13. Usage: Since the contents, the copyrights and the trade mark and other possible intellectual property rights of the Website are fully owned by us, the reproduction, storage, transfer or distribution of the content of the Website, entirely or partially, in any manner, commercially than what stipulated in paragraph 2 above, without prior permission of us is prohibited.
16. IPR: We remain sole proprietors of the Website including but limited to its intellectual property rights and you as a member shall have no right or interest therein or claims thereto.
- Copyright © 2002 Heikki Ilvessalo and Lasse Ilvessalo
- Trademark MYTRIMS applied in 2003 in European Union
18. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access
to the Website at any time, without notice.